Mike Epps Lied About Being At Pacers Game, Gets Clowned For It
Rucuss staffMay 19, 2014
Comedian Mike Epps was busted for lying about attending Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals over the weekend.
Epps, who is from Indianapolis, announced to his Twitters followers on Sunday that he was at the Indiana Pacers-Miami Heat game. Epps shared the photo below from courtside with the caption “We here.”
It was believable until Epps’ followers noticed it was an old photo of one of the Heat and Pacers games.
The Heat wore red uniforms on Sunday, while the fans wore yellow. Check out Epps tweets below.
Epps deleted the post and photo, but by then it was too late. Social media went wild with memes. Check out a few of the funniest ones below.
Photos via Twitter and Miami.com
More from Rucuss
- Mike Epps Calls Kevin Hart ‘Overrated,’ Hart Fires Back [Details]
- Hackers Expose Lira Galore’s DMs, A Few Celebs Won’t Be Happy
- Mike Epps Accused of Assaulting Simone Shepherd [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Mike Epps, Kevin Hart Trade Insults on Twitter! [Details]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Shirtless on Miami Beach [Photos]