Mike Epps Accused of Assaulting Simone Shepherd [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 18, 2014
Comedian Mike Epps is accused of punching a former flame in the mouth after she tried to confront him at an event.
According to TMZ, police were called to the Haunted House 2 premiere after party at Lucky Strike in Downtown L.A. to investigate claims of assault. Simone Shepherd, who claims she had a previous romantic relationship with Epps, alleges the actor punched her in the face after she tried to confront him.
Shepherd called the police and filed a report, but the cops said there was no signs of injury. Epps also told police he never touched her. To prove her case, Shepherd posted a photo of her bruises on social media.
Epps claims he allegedly told Shepherd he wanted privacy because he was with his wife. Shepherd grew belligerent, throwing a drink at both of them. TMZ reports Epps asked security to escort her out of the party.
Although Shepherd claims she was in a romantic relationship with Epps at some point, the Sparkle star insists she was nothing more than a fan.
This situation can potentially get messy. Epps has been married for eight years and dated his wife a couple of years before that. So if Shepherd had a romantic relationship with Epps, she was the side chick.
No arrests were made. The investigation is on going.
More from Rucuss
- Mike Epps Calls Kevin Hart ‘Overrated,’ Hart Fires Back [Details]
- Mike Epps Lied About Being At Pacers Game, Gets Clowned For It
- Hackers Expose Lira Galore’s DMs, A Few Celebs Won’t Be Happy
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Mike Epps’ Daughter Files Police Report, Claims He Threatened Her [Details]
- Mike Epps Says ‘Last Friday’ Photo Is Fake, They Not Doing Sh*t! [Details]