Migos Involved in Highway Shootout [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2014
Rap group Migos was involved in a highway shootout in Miami early Friday morning.
According to The Florida Highway Patrol, the trio was set to perform at Cafe Iguana, but ended up at Jackson Memorial Hospital after a shooting. A disagreement between the group and the management at the club stopped the performance.
“They stated that there was a small altercation between management and them and they were driving back to South Beach to the hotel where they were staying,” FHP Trooper Joe Sanchez told CBS Miami.
But things took a turn for the worse on their way back to the hotel. While Migos were driving in a party van at 3:30 a.m., another vehicle pulled up alongside them and started shooting. No one was injured.
Migos’ manager told TMZ that they returned fire at the shooters, saying, “There was at least 40 rounds being blasted on those n****s.”
Their driver took them to the nearest hospital to make sure no one was injured. While all three members are reportedly safe, the van was riddled with bullet holes and is currently being processed as part of the investigation.
Photos via Fpaagency.com and DJstephfloss.com
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Migos Disses Joe Budden On Control The Streets Vol. 1 Song, Budden Responds
- Cardi B Talks Nicki Minaj, Offset & Album Delay On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Migos Arrested for Drug Possession [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- New York Jets Sign Michael Vick, Release Mark Sanchez [Details]