Migos Disses Joe Budden On Control The Streets Vol. 1 Song, Budden Responds
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2017
The beef between Migos and Joe Budden has reignited.
Months after a heated interview between the rappers, Migos appears to be dissing the Slaughterhouse rapper on a new track.
“If a ni**a hatin’, call him Joe Budden,” Quavo raps. “Had that ni**a mad ’cause your bitch fuckin’.” After Budden’s name is mentioned, Takeoff yells, “Pussy!” as an ad-lib.
It didn’t take long for Budden to clap back. Budden hopped on social media and tweeted, “Quavo want smoke ? Lol. Soon as it’s all peace he decides to unleash this lyrical venom in my direction… that’s crazy smh.” He also tweeted directly at Quavo: “i am your OG & you will respect me as such.”
The feud began in June after Migos appeared on an episode of “Everyday Struggle,” which Budden co-hosts. During the interview, the group was asked why Takeoff was omitted from “Bad and Boujee.”
“You said I’m left off ‘Bad and Boujee?’” Takeoff replied in a moment that would go viral. “Do it look like I’m left off ‘Bad and Boujee?’”
Moments later, upset with how the interview was going, Budden threw his microphone on the floor and walked off the set. The group threw their microphones down and a minor scuffle ensued.
Check out how it went down below.
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Joe Budden’s Friend Mia Bunny Involved in Super Bowl Hooker Ring [Details]
- Joe Budden Says Blac Chyna’s Butt Is Fake, She Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Says Mendeecees Harris Has a Tiny Penis! [Video]
- Joe Budden Kicks Fan Out of His Concert For Negative Tweets [Details]
- Joe Budden Chases Down Drake Fans Who Harassed Him [Details]