Migos Arrested for Drug Possession [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 20, 2015
Two members of Migos were arrested for felony drug possession during a concert over the weekend.
According to TMZ, Migos was performing at Georgia Southern University’s “Spring Bling” concert when the police showed up on Saturday night. A stage manager told the DJ to cut the music, ending the show abruptly.
All three members of Migos left the stage with their entourage and were questioned by police. Two members, Quavo and Offset, were busted for felony possession of a schedule 1 narcotic, including cocaine, Oxycontin, and codeine. They were also arrested for carrying a loaded gun on school property and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
Migos, who are gearing up to release their debut YRN Tha Album on June 16, are currently being processed at the jail.
Photos via Hotnewhiphop.com
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Migos Disses Joe Budden On Control The Streets Vol. 1 Song, Budden Responds
- Cardi B Talks Nicki Minaj, Offset & Album Delay On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Migos Involved in Highway Shootout [Details]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Meek Mill Loses Civil Suit Against Police [Details]