Michelle Williams Wants To Have A Woman-To-Woman Chat With Keyshia Cole [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 5, 2013
Michelle Williams wants to end her feud with Keyshia Cole.
As a matter of fact, the Destiny Child’s member claims she doesn’t have any bad feelings toward Cole. But she thinks the two need to have a little chat.
Williams doesn’t have time for drama. She’s all about positivity and her inspirational music. Williams will be releasing her forthcoming gospel album, Journey to Love. She stopped by Philly’s Hot 107.9 PMS Morning Show with Shamara and Laiya to promote the new project and talk about Cole.
When asked if she still had beef with Cole, she admitted that she hadn’t talked to her since she tweeted the negative comment about her after the Superbowl. Williams revealed she wanted to have a one-one-one chat about the situation.
“I don’t even do twitter beef,” Williams said. “I can’t wait to see [Keyshia Cole] in person so we can talk and say ‘Hey, what happened?’ I will say this, I was a major fan of hers. That’s my first time even saying that. I understood her story and was rooting for her.”
Williams continued, “My little sister was born with crack cocaine in her system, so when I see someone like Keyshia Cole, who is defying the odds, doing her thing and taking care of her family…. She was somebody I was rooting for, because I could understand where she was coming. It’s all good, people make mistakes, I don’t hold that against nobody, I wish everybody the best. I want everybody to win!”
Williams recently debuted her new video for If We Had Your Eyes. The video has cameos from LeToya Luckett and producer Harmony Samuels. Watch it below.
Photos via Gossip Cop and Truestaris.com
More from Rucuss
- Keyshia Cole Disses Michelle Williams Again, Gets Dragged For Dear Life On Twitter [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes to Michelle Williams [Details]
- After Keyshia Cole’s Negative Criticism, Michelle Williams Urges Ladies to Support Each Other
- Destiny’s Child Will Perform at Super Bowl, Release Another Album [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Keyshia Cole Serenades Couple On Stage After Marriage Proposal [Video]