Michael Vick’s Brother Marcus Goes Off Over George Zimmerman Verdict [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 15, 2013
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick’s brother isn’t happy with the George Zimmerman verdict.
Marcus Vick thought Zimmerman should have been sentenced to a 30-plus year prison sentence for killing Trayvon Martin, if his brother had to do two years for dogfighting. So when Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder on June 13, Vick’s brother went off. Marcus believes it a gross injustice and vented his frustrations to his Twitter followers.
Marcus began is rant by saying there was no justice done in the case. And he made sure to mention his brother Michael and Plaxico Burress’ cases in his rant.
Read Marcus’ rant below.
Photos via Philly-strong.com and PPnnfee.com
More from Rucuss
- Hoodies Up! Miami Heat Players Wear Hoodies in Honor of Trayvon Martin [Photo]
- Marcus Vick Says NFL Player LeSean McCoy Gave His Baby Mama Herpes [Details]
- Riley Cooper and Cary Williams Fight At Eagles’ Practice [Video]
- NFL Player Michael Vick’s Alleged Side Chick Writing a Tell-All Book! [Details]
- NFL Player Michael Vick Cancels Book Tour After Death Threats! [Details]
- George Zimmerman, DMX Boxing Match Will More Than Likely Be Fixed