Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
Rucuss staffFebruary 12, 2014
NBA Hall of Famer Michael Jordan and his wife Yvette welcomed twin girls over the weekend.
Yvette, 35, gave birth to twins, Victoria and Ysabel in West Palm Beach, Florida on Sunday, E! News reports. The twins are Yvette’s first offsprings while Jordan has five kids.
Jordan, who turns 51 on Monday, married Yvette on April 27 in Palm Beach, Fla. The reception took place at a private golf club in Jupiter, Fla., designed by Jack Nicklaus. Jordan owns a home near the course. Jordan and Yvette dated for six years prior to tying the knot.
Jordan, 50, already has three grown children, Marcus Jordan, Jeffrey Michael Jordan, and Jasmine Mickael by ex-wife Juanita Vanoy.
Photos via Gamedayr.com and Newsday.com
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan And Wife Yvette Are Expecting a Baby! [Photo]
- Michael Jordan, Wife Yvette Honeymoon in Greece [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]
- Michael Jordan Hit With Paternity Lawsuit, Accused of Fathering Secret Love Child [Details]
- Michael Jordan, Yvette Prieto’s Wedding Will Need the Space of Two Football Fields! [Details]
- Michael Jordan Reportedly Had Fiancee Yvette Prieto Sign a Prenup [Details]