Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus Jordan, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims He Was Hacked! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 29, 2013
NBA legend Michael Jordan’s son, Marcus Jordan, is blaming a hacker for accidentally tweeting a pic of his penis over the weekend.
Marcus, who is rumored to be gay, tweeted a pic of his genitals at 10:41 p.m. Saturday night. According to Deadspin.com, the 22-year-old quickly deleted the tweet. Marcus, later, followed up with another tweet that read, “#mistake my bad. Anyway, what’s poppin Twitter.”
Once Marcus’ Twitter followers teased him about his shortcomings, he lashed out. He tweeted, “My homies hitting me up talking about some pic that was posted from my account.. I mean really? Y’all think I don’t know how to work this?”
Many of Marcus followers wasn’t buying that he was hacked and he responded, “Whoever it was posted it and deleted it.. THEN posted that “mistake” tweet on my page.. Lol Good one.. But #CmonSon that ain’t me. This would be my what, 3rd “accidental” tweet.. #FOH”
This is not Marcus’ first Twitter scandal. The former University of Central Florida basketball player has previously gotten into trouble for appearing to solicit a porn star via Twitter. He has also used his social media account to brag about dropping close to $50,000 in one day in Las Vegas.
Marcus has deactivated his Twitter account. Go to Deadspin to see undedited version.
Photo via Twitter, Pearlswindow.com and Fox Sports
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
- Atlanta Teen Claims to Be Michael Jordan’s Son [Video]
- Former MTV VJ Kennedy Says Michael Jordan Tried To Win Her Virginity in a Dice Game! [Details]
- Michael Jordan, Yvette Prieto’s Wedding Will Need the Space of Two Football Fields! [Details]
- Michael Jordan And Wife Yvette Are Expecting a Baby! [Photo]
- Michael Jordan: ‘No question’ I would have beaten LeBron James [Video]