Michael Jordan’s Daughter Jasmine Comes Out of the Closet [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 5, 2013
Michael Jordan’s daughter Jasmine Jordan is allegedly dating a woman.
Jasmine outed herself on Instagram earlier this week with a series of photos with former Syracuse guard Carmen Tyson-Thomas. By the look of the photos, the two appear to be more than just friends.
In one photo Jasmine has her arm around Thomas’ waist and another photo shows the two posing cheek to cheek. To further out herself Jasmine put the caption: “That little closet is holding me back.”
Jasmine, who is the only daughter of Jordan and his ex-wife Juanita Jordan, was previously linked to Syracuse senior guard Scoop Jardine.
EJ Johnson, the son of basketball legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson, also came out of the closet earlier this year.
Photos via BustedCoverage.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus Jordan, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims He Was Hacked! [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
- Michael Jordan And Wife Yvette Are Expecting a Baby! [Photo]
- Michael Jordan is Engaged!
- Michael Jordan’s Son Marcus Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Details]
- Magic Johnson’s Son EJ Lands New Reality Show ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ [Details]