Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 29, 2013
NBA legend Michael Jordan is no longer an eligible bachelor.
After seven years of the single life, Jordan got married for the second time over the weekend. Jordan married his girlfriend of five years, Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach, Fla on Saturday. The two tied the knot in front of 500 people at Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church.
An additional 1500 guests joined at the reception at a private golf club in Jupiter near Jordan’s mansion. The reception that included a 40,000 square foot tent was designed by Jack Nicklaus. Entertainment included DJ MC Lyte, singers K’Jon, Robin Thicke, Usher, The Source, an a 18-piece band. Spike Lee, Tiger Woods, Patrick Ewing and Scottie Pippen, Ron Harper and Toni Kukoc and Ahmad Rashad.were all in attendance.
Jordan and Prieto got engaged in 2011 after dating for three years. Jordan was previously married to Juanita Vanoy from 1989 to 2006.
Check out a few photos below.
Jordan leaving the church.
Former Chicago Bulls star Scotte Pippen and his wife Larsa.
Former New York Knicks star Patrick Ewing
Tiger Woods and Ahmad Rashad
Jordan’s mom Deloris Peoples
Jordan and his bride to be were headed to rehearsals on Friday.
Photos via Necole Bitchie, Gossip Extra, ESPN, Business Insider, TMZ and Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan And Wife Yvette Are Expecting a Baby! [Photo]
- Michael Jordan, Yvette Prieto’s Wedding Will Need the Space of Two Football Fields! [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
- Michael Jordan, Wife Yvette Honeymoon in Greece [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan Reportedly Had Fiancee Yvette Prieto Sign a Prenup [Details]
- Juanita Jordan Says Michael Jordan Didn’t Tell Her He Was Getting Remarried