Michael Jordan Spotted in Miami, While Fans Wait in Line for New Js
Rucuss staffDecember 22, 2011
While some people wait in lines for a chance to buy a pair of the Air Jordan 11 Retro Concords, Michael Jordan has been relaxing in the sun in Miami.
Jordan has done his part. He’s considered one of the best players to ever play in the NBA. Jordan and Nike have done their part to keep the brand alive since his career ended years ago. Now, the Jordan brand is the most successful in the world. So can you blame Jordan for enjoying a little fun in the sun?
His latest shoe won’t be released until December 23, but that hasn’t stopped many from forming lines and waiting for hours, even days with hopes of buying a pair for Christmas. These shoes don’t veer to much from the original design but there are just subtle differences that make them worth buying for any fan of the Jordan brand. Check out Jordan wearing a pair of the latest Js while he’s in Miami.
More from Rucuss
- Fights and Shootings Break Out Over Air Jordan Concords [Videos]
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Drake’s New Jordan Brand Deal
- Swizz Beatz Teams Up With Allen Iverson For ‘Street Knock’ Video
- Amar’e Stoudemire Wants To Work At Footlocker [Video]
- 15 Sneakers For December 2013 Release [Photos]
- Drake Announces Partnership with Jordan Brand [Photos/Video]