Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 1, 2012
Michael Jordan is ready to get rid of his massive Chicago estate.
The NBA legend is selling his longtime family home in Highland Park for $29 million. The 56,000 square foot estate includes nine bedrooms, 15 full baths, four half baths and five fireplaces spread between a main house and a connected guesthouse.
The mansion, which was custom built in 1993 and renovated in 2009, has an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis court, putting green, pond and three climate-controlled garages that hold 15 cars. The property sits on seven acres, CNN Money reports.
Check out photos of the estate below.
More from Rucuss
- Lien Placed on Michael Jordan’s Florida Mansion [Details]
- Fan Gets Epic Michael Jordan Back Tattoo [Photo]
- Amar’e Stoudemire Buys $3.7 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Jerry Rice Sues After Buyer Backed Out of $11 Million Mansion Deal
- Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen Have Dance-Off at Pippen’s 47th Birthday Party in Chicago [Photos]
- Jennifer Hudson’s $2.6 Million Chicago Mansion [Photos]