Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen Have Dance-Off at Pippen’s 47th Birthday Party in Chicago [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2012
Former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen celebrated his 47th birthday with a dance-off against Michael Jordan at Sunda in Chicago.
Pippen and Jordan may have helped lead the Bulls to six NBA titles, but no one ever saw the pair do any dancing during the celebrations. But apparently old age brings on a change. During their 2012 reunion, it actually happen. Picture two talk, lanky men in their late forties doing the dougie? Ok, we don’t know exactly what dance moves they did, but they tried.
According to the New York Post, Jordan surprised Pippen at his secret bash planned by his wife, Larsa, on Monday. The dance-off reportedly took place at the end of the night to the Trey Songz hit, “Say Ahh.”
When Pippen was asked who won by the Chicago Sun-Times, he said,”I don’t know about that. I wasn’t the judge.’’
Jordan’s fiancée Yvette Prieto, Bulls team president Michael Reinsdorf, former NBA player Antoine Walker, Bulls player Nazr Mohammed, “World Wide Wes,” Ahmad Rashad and plenty more were also in attendance. The menu included salmon sashimi bundles, lemongrass beef lollipops and indo corn fritters.
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Photos via Lipstick Alley and New York Post
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan’s Birth Certificate Sells For Big Bucks at Auction! [Details]
- Fan Gets Epic Michael Jordan Back Tattoo [Photo]
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant, Beyonce, Jay-Z & More Attend Michael Jordan’s 50th Birthday Party [Photos]
- Former MTV VJ Kennedy Says Michael Jordan Tried To Win Her Virginity in a Dice Game! [Details]
- Almost Every Air Jordan Commercial Ever Made [Video]