Michael Jordan Reportedly Had Fiancee Yvette Prieto Sign a Prenup [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 21, 2013
Michael Jordan learned his lesson from his last divorce.
The NBA legend will not get married again unless his wife-to-be signs a prenup. Jordan is expected to get married to Yvette Prieto on April 27th in Florida. But before they tie the knot, Jordan allegedly had his fiancée to sign a prenuptial agreement, the National Enquirer reports.
According to the National Enquirer, Jordan wants to protect the $650 million fortune he is believed to have.
“Michael loves Yvette, but he won’t let that interfere with his common sense – and his money – like it did before,” a source told the Enquirer, via The Daily Mail.” Jordan had to hand over a reported $168 million to his ex-wife Juanita Vanoy in 2006. The two married before Jordan amassed his huge fortune.
Prieto allegedly signed an agreement that if the two divorce she would receive $1 million per year for every year they were married. If the marriage lasts 10 years or more, she will receive $5 million for every year of marriage.
“She feels they have a strong relationship,” a source allegedly told the Enquirer. “She can’t imagine that they’d ever split up! Yvette knows Michael was once a serial cheater, just like his buddy Tiger Woods. But she believes Michael has sown his wild oats and only has eyes for her now. They’re both very happy and looking forward to the wedding.”
Photo via Urbanislandz
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan, Yvette Prieto’s Wedding Will Need the Space of Two Football Fields! [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
- Michael Jordan, Wife Yvette Honeymoon in Greece [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan Hit With Paternity Lawsuit, Accused of Fathering Secret Love Child [Details]
- Michael Jordan And Wife Yvette Are Expecting a Baby! [Photo]
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]