Michael Jordan And Wife Yvette Are Expecting a Baby! [Photo]
Rucuss staffNovember 30, 2013
Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan and his wife Yvette Prieto are expecting their first child together.
Jordan’s rep confirmed it to E! News on Saturday. TerezOwens.com was the first to report about the pregnancy. The website got a hold of the photo below that shows Yvette very much pregnant. She’s allegedly is due in three months.
The 50-year old allegedly had his vasectomy reversed in July so he and Yvette could start a family together.
“That was part of the deal of them getting married,” a source told Gossip Extra. “Yvette was pretty adamant about having children with Mike. He had the vasectomy as his first marriage ended.”
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]
- Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
- Michael Jordan, Wife Yvette Honeymoon in Greece [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan, Yvette Prieto’s Wedding Will Need the Space of Two Football Fields! [Details]
- Michael Jordan Reportedly Had Fiancee Yvette Prieto Sign a Prenup [Details]
- Juanita Jordan Says Michael Jordan Didn’t Tell Her He Was Getting Remarried