Michael Jordan Gifted Kobe Bryant With A Complete Set Of Air Jordan’s
Rucuss staffFebruary 14, 2016
Michael Jordan gave Kobe Bryant the ultimate gift during 2016 Allstar weekend.
In honor of Bryant retiring at the end of the season, Jordan gifted the Lakers star a full set of Jordans in white and black. Jordan presented the shoes during a Jordan Brand event on Friday night in Toronto.
It also helps that Jordan and Bryant are friends. Jordan was one of the first people to learn about Bryant’s retirement, and in a video that Jordan recorded for Bryant’s final game in Charlotte, MJ made it a point to mention that he views Mamba as his little brother.
If you think these are dope and are kind of upset that you can’t get your hands on these, there is some good news. While Bryant is keeping the white ones for himself, the black ones are going to go up for auction on eBay, with all proceeds going to Jordan Brand Wings.
The collection will be listed for 24 hours starting at 12:00 p.m. ET Saturday, so if you want to bid on an exclusive, one-of-a-kind collection of kicks while helping out a charity, this is your chance.
Photos via Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- Kobe Bryant Thinks the 2012 Team USA Squad Would Beat the 1992 Dream Team [Video]
- Kobe Bryant Says He’s Better Than Michael Jordan [Video]
- Almost Every Air Jordan Commercial Ever Made [Video]
- Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant Have a Few Laughs at All-Star Party [Photo]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Take Their Daughters To Disneyland [Photos]