Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant Have a Few Laughs at All-Star Party [Photo]
Rucuss staffFebruary 26, 2012
Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant are in Orlando for the NBA All Star Weekend.
That’s no surprise. But what caught a few people off guard was the fact that the two were laughing and in deep conversation at a All Star party on Saturday night. After a video surfaced of Kobe Bryant proclaiming he was better than Jordan, even giving the greatest player title to Wilt Chamberlain, we didn’t think these two would be joking around.
Jordan probably didn’t give the video or Kobe’s comments a second thought. And who knows, Kobe may be kissing his ass during this conversation. Kobe may have said,” I’m sorry Jordan, you know you the greatest. They caught me off guard.”
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant Says He’s Better Than Michael Jordan [Video]
- Michael Jordan Gifted Kobe Bryant With A Complete Set Of Air Jordan’s
- Kobe Bryant Thinks the 2012 Team USA Squad Would Beat the 1992 Dream Team [Video]
- In Case You Missed It, TNT’s ‘NBA Forever’ Intro Was Epic! [Video]
- Kobe Bryant, Beyonce, Jay-Z & More Attend Michael Jordan’s 50th Birthday Party [Photos]
- Kendrick Perkins Slams LeBron For Dunk Tweet, Thinks He Tweets For Attention!