Michael Jackson’s Stalker Billie Jean Jackson Files For Custody of Blanket! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 10, 2012
A woman by the name of Bille Jean Jackson has filed court papers in an effort to gain guardianship of Michael Jackson’s youngest son, Blanket.
Billie Jean alleges she is Blanket, whose real name is Prince Michael Jackson II, mother. She wants her case to be heard the same time that Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson return to court to discuss the custody agreement of all three kids on August 22, RumorFix reports.
Billie Jean, who was accused of being Michael’s stalker, claims she missed the first hearing because she was “destitute.” Her petition is full of grammatical errors and ramblings, which at times don’t make sense. She lists Blanket’s date of birth as December 27, 1947. That would make his 64 years old.
“I feel that among the siblings, they are fighting over money and want custody solely for the money,” Billie Jean said in the documents. “I do not feel this is a stable environment for the children. I am worried about Prince Michael’s safety.”
In the documents, she wants the court to hire a handwriting expert to check Michael’s will for forgeries. She wants to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
Billie also state that,“MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court.”
Billie Jean has been arrested in the past for trespassing on Michael’s property. She claims she was married to the King of Pop. She filed similar papers in December of 2008, but her request was denied.
More from Rucuss
- Katherine Jackson and Tito Jackson Jr To File For Joint Guardianship [Details]
- Katherine Jackson Attorney: ‘Family Members Ambushed Michael Jackson’s Children! [Details]
- Katherine Jackson Says She Was Tricked into Going to Arizona [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds
- Katherine Jackson is Home, Prince Michael Jackson Puts Family On Blast! [Details]
- Fight at Katherine Jackson’s Home, Tito Jackson’s Son Wants Temporary Custody [Details/Video]