Michael Jackson’s Estate to Pay For Janet Jackson’s Mortgage [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 14, 2012
Janet Jackson denies that she’s after Michael Jackson’s money.
But the latest reports claim otherwise. Janet Jackson is willing to let Michael’s Estate pay for a portion of her Las Vegas condo’s mortgage, TMZ reports. The Estate filed documents before Katherine was allegedly taken to Arizona against her will asking a probate judge to pay the bill.
Katherine Jackson has spent some time at the condo and the Estate is willing to pay a share based on how much her mother uses it. A hearing is pending.
Michael’s siblings Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie have signed a letter demanding that the executors of Michael’s will step down from their positions. They are arguing his lawyers forged his signature.
Janet has denied claims made by the Estate lawyers that she and her siblings are trying to benefit financially by questioning the will. Janet’s attorney Blair G. Brown released a statement a few weeks ago that said, “They stand to gain nothing financially by a finding that the will is invalid.”
“What will be gained… is that the executors will be replaced and the estate and the guardianship will be managed in a manner that is in the best interest of the children, which is what Michael wanted,” he said.
Michael died in 2009 and left his millions to his mother and children. Katherine, 82, has been caring for the late singer’s three children since Michael died three years ago at the age of 50.
More from Rucuss
- Randy, Jermaine Jackson Allegedly Plotting to Get Michael Jackson’s Money [Details]
- Katherine Jackson’s Husband, Children & Some Grandchildren Banned From Home [Details]
- Randy & Jermaine Jackson Allegedly Asked Michael Jackson’s Estate to Pay Child Support! [Details]
- Randy Jackson Owes Over $500,000 In Child Support [Details]
- Katherine Jackson Says She Was Tricked into Going to Arizona [Details]
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]