Michael Jackson’s Family Hears Opening Statements During Conrad Murray’s Trial
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2011
The Jackson family were in attendance to hear the opening statements in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray at the Los Angeles Courthouse.
Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine, father Joe, and siblings Randy, Janet, LaToya, Jermaine and Tito Jackson were all present. The Jackson’s had to endure a photo of Michael rehearsing one day while a lifeless body lied on a gurney the next after he overdosed on Propofol.
Prosecutors played a tape from Murray’s cell phone of a slurred and drugged Michael talking about his comeback tour. Listen to the tape below.
Both exhibits were part of prosecutors’ opening statements.
More from Rucuss
- Conrad Murray: ‘I Held Michael Jackson’s Penis Every Night’
- Fight at Katherine Jackson’s Home, Tito Jackson’s Son Wants Temporary Custody [Details/Video]
- Conrad Murray Is Being Held In the Jail Medical Ward
- Randy, Jermaine Jackson Allegedly Plotting to Get Michael Jackson’s Money [Details]
- Katherine Jackson Says She Was Tricked into Going to Arizona [Details]
- Katherine Jackson’s Husband, Children & Some Grandchildren Banned From Home [Details]