Michael Houston Admits He Introduced Whitney Houston to Drugs [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2013
Many Whitney Houston fans blamed her ex-husband Bobby Brown for the singer’s drug use.
Fans always assumed that Brown was the one that introduced Houston to cocaine. Well, Houston’s brother Michael revealed that wasn’t true during Oprah’s Next Chapter with Cissy Houston on Monday night.
Whitney’s brother admitted that he was the one that introduced her to drugs in the late 80s. He told Oprah that it was long before she knew Brown.
“We did everything together, so once I was into [coke] she was too,” Michael told Oprah. “I have to live with that for the rest of my life.”
Watch Michael’s admission below.
More from Rucuss
- Cissy Houston Says She Will Fight ‘To The Grave’ To Protect Bobbi Kristina’s Money From Bobby Brown
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Bobby Brown Sentenced to Jail Time For DUI [Details]
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’
- Bobby Brown Quits New Edition Reunion Tour [Details]
- Pat Houston Wins Restraining Order Against Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Responds!