Miami Hotels Reject Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco’s Wedding [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 5, 2012
Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada and New England Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco have hit a snag with their wedding plans.
The couple can’t seem to book a venue. VH1 is busy filming their show Ev and Ocho, which is documenting their wedding, but producers can’t seem to persuade a Miami hotel to book their big day. A few of the luxury hotels in Miami have denied the couple’s request, TMZ reports.
The St. Regis, The Ritz and Breakers rejected their request because of fear of fights and property damage. These hotels simply don’t want to deal with the drama. A source told the website that they didn’t want to risk having their hotels portrayed in a negative light on television.
Although, the couple doesn’t have a venue yet, the wedding is still scheduled to take place in July.
Evelyn, your reputation on Basketball Wives has preceded you!
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives Star Evelyn Lozada Writes Letter To 7 Year Old Self: ‘I Will Try To Be Better’
- NFL Player Chad Ochocinco Marries Evelyn Lozada, Tweets During Wedding [Photos]
- Basketball Wives: Jennifer Williams Is Not Invited to Evelyn Lozada’s Wedding
- Get the Look: Chad Ochocinco in $30 H&M Statement T-Shirt
- Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada Score Huge Paydays For Spinoff Show [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada & Chad Johnson Owe The St. Maarten Govt $90,000 [Details]