Miami Heat Players Perform At ‘Battioke’ Karaoke Event [Videos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 28, 2014
Miami Heat forward Shane Battier held his annual karaoke event in Miami.
Battier and his wife, Heidi, hosted the third annual Battioke fundraiser to benefit The Battier Take Charge Foundation. It was held at the at the Fillmore on Monday night.
Battier, LeBron James, Greg Oden, Dwyane Wade, James Jones, Norris Cole, Toney Douglas, Udonis Haslem, Gabrielle Union and actor Ken Jeong were among those that performed.
The most notable performances were Battier, Oden and Jeong did a rendition of the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want it That Way.” James, Wade and Udonis Haslem, who all wore shirts that said “The Heatles” sang “Blurred Lines.”
James, Wade and Bosh sang Jodeci’s “Come And Talk To Me.” Watch a compilation of all the performances below.
More from Rucuss
- Comedy Break: Shane Battier’s Promo For His ‘Battioke’ Karaoke Event [Video]
- The Miami Heat Celebrate Winning Back-to-Back Championships at Story Nightclub [Photos/Video]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Host Party at the Compound [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Talks Fashion And Painting His Toe Nails
- Miami Heat Unveil 2011-2012 Intro [Video]
- LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Attend Miami Heat ‘Motown Revue’ Charity Event [Photos]