Miami Heat Owners To Open Hyde Nightclub in AmericanAirlines Arena [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 18, 2012
Hollywood is coming to Miami.
Miami Heat owners plan on opening a Hyde nightclub at its AmericanAirlines Arena. SBE Entertainment is collaborating with the Miami Heat to bring the nightclub. It is expected to open in time for next season. The club will feature multiple bars, lounge areas, flat-screen televisions and a private dining room.
The Miami club will be 5,000 square foot. It will have its own entrance and accommodate 200 people, Business Week reports. Admission is free with game ticket and concert goers and patrons without event tickets will be charged a fee. The club will also be available to rent for special occasions.
The Staples Center also has a Hyde nightclub in its arena. SBE hopes to bring as many as 15 sports venues by 2016. SBE is in talks with New York’s Madison Square Garden, Dallas’ Cowboys Stadium and Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California, among other sports facilities.
Check out photos from Staples Center’s Hyde Nightclub below.
More from Rucuss
- Dallas Cowboys Give Dez Bryant Security Team and Curfew! [Details]
- Lebron James Hosts Party in Dallas, No One Shows Up! [Photos]
- Cowboys Orlando Scandrick And Draya Michele Talk Football & Their Relationship [Video]
- Was Lil Wayne Involved in NFL player Dez Bryant’s Altercation?
- 335-Pound High School Football Player Also Cheers During Halftime! [Video]
- Terrell Owens Close to Signing With Indoor Football League