Miami Heat Celebration: Lebron James Performs 2 Chainz’ Riot, Bar Tab Close to $200,000 at Liv Nightclub [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffJune 22, 2012
The Miami Heat, the coaches and owners all headed to LIV nightclub at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach to celebrate their NBA championship.
Lebron James, who drank out of his own $75,000 15-liter bottle of Ace of Spades champagne, wore a shirt with a picture of himself while Dwyane Wade’s shirt had “Team No Sleep.” The Heat took over the stage after 2 a.m. to celebrate. The players reportedly spent $147,000 on champagne that night.
James grabbed the microphone and rapped along to 2 Chainz’s single Riot while on stage. LMFAO also performed some of their hits that night.
Some club goers reportedly paid $1,000 to party with the Heat until 6 a.m. Friday morning. Check out photos and video below.
More from Rucuss
- The Miami Heat Celebrate Winning Back-to-Back Championships at Story Nightclub [Photos/Video]
- Miami Heat Star Chris Bosh Enjoys Champagne Shower After Winning NBA Championship [Video/Photos]
- Lebron James Gives Woman Double Headband, Almost Covers Half Her Face! [Video]
- Miami Heat Fans Burn LeBron James Jersey, Deface Mural [Video]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Shirtless on Miami Beach [Photos]
- British Trader Alex Hope Spends $320,381 at a Nightclub in 3 Hours! [Details]