Memphitz Calls Out K. Michelle, Says He Made Her…Literally! [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 22, 2012
Memphitz is fed up with K. Michelle allegations of abuse during their relationship.
K. Michelle made the claims on the premiere episode of VH1’s Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta Monday night. The singer claims Memphitz took her deal money and spent it on jewelry and dates with Toya Wright after he purchased her a boob job. She’s allegedly in debt to Jive records.
Memphitz, who is now married to Lil Wayne’s baby mama Toya, kept quiet about the allegations but it appears he’s fed up with the rumors surrounding the former couple.
Memphitz posted a subliminal tweet without mentioning K. Michelle’s name on Twitter. He tweeted:
But then things got nasty went he mentioned her name on Instagram. He posted the photo below with the caption,”As I was installing the Teeth, Titties, & Ass you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinocchio. Lol. @kmichelle I made you. -Mr. Gepetto”
K. Michelle responded,”A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing.”
Fake breasts, a new booty and teeth doesn’t add up to $2 million dollars. Wonder what else was K. Michelle’s deal money spent on. Hmm….
More from Rucuss
- Memphitz Responds to K. Michelle Abuse Allegations, Says She’s Lying! [Audio]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Talks About Abusive Relationship With Memphitz
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Rasheeda vs. K.Michelle, Round 2
- K. Michelle Threatens Toya Wright on Twitter, Memphitz Calls on Maury [Details]
- Memphitz Loses Defamation Lawsuit Against K. Michelle
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack