Mekhi Phifer Weds Reshelet Barnes in Beverly Hills! [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 1, 2013
Actor Mekhi Phifer married his longtime girlfriend Reshelet Barnes during an outdoor ceremony.
More than 100 friends and family watched Phifer and Reshelet Barnes tied the knot at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Phifer, who wore a white suit, made his entrance to Stevie Wonder’s Ribbon In the Sky while Barnes walked down the aisle to Here Comes The Bride. One of Phifer’s sons walked down the aisle with a Chihuahua on a leash. The wedding was officiated by Judge Mathis.
A source told E! News, “When she made her entrance into the courtyard, Mekhi was completely overcome with emotion and you could tell she took his breath away. He had to wipe tears from his eyes for several minutes.”
The couple then shared its first kiss as husband and wife under an altar of yellow flowers.
This is Phifer’s second marriage. He was married to actress Malinda Williams for four years because they divorced in 2003. They share a son Omikaye. He shares another son, Mekhi Thira Phifer Jr., with former fiancee Oni Souratha.
Photos via YBF, The Jasmine Brand and E! News
More from Rucuss
- Robin Thicke And Paula Patton Split After Nine Years Of Marriage
- Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall Reveal Baby’s Name at Baby Shower [Photos]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran, Tyga & More Attend Draya’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams Has a New Man! [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]