Meek Mill Stops Altercation Between 50 Cent and Former G-Unit Member! [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 13, 2013
50 Cent let his emotions get the best of him during a DJ conference in Atlanta over the weekend.
50 came close to getting himself into a physical altercation with former member of his G-Unit entourage, Trav. While 50 Cent had the conference audience’s attention, he spotted Meek Mill in the crowd and called him to the stage. Mill brought his entire entourage that included Trav.
After 50 gave Mill a hug, he spotted Trav and made a shooing hand gesture and said, “You though, go.” Trav didn’t move and 50 charged at him. Mill stepped in between the pair and yelled in the mic, “Y’all’s family though,” he repeatedly said.
The situation calmed down and Trav was eventually escorted off the stage. Meek, later, tweeted: “Don’t involve me wit trav and 50 words they had on stage they got they own relationship!”
50 and Trav rift went public in July when the former G-Unit member took shots at the In tha Club rapper on Twitter. Check out the exchange below.
Watch 50 and Trav’s altercation go down below.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Meek Mill Hid Drug Addiction From Fear of Being Sent to Prison [Video]