Meek Mill Reportedly Tried to Block Drake After-Party in Philadelphia
Rucuss staffAugust 25, 2016
Meek Mill wasn’t feeling Drake partying in his hometown.
Mill decided to reignite his feud with the Canadian rapper after he allegedly tried to block him from having an after-party in Philadelphia while on the Summer Sixteen Tour, TMZ reports.
Mill’s camp didn’t just ask clubs not to host a Drake after-party in the city. They also reportedly made calls to “several hundreds of their homies in town” and requested a “show of force” at the Wells Fargo Center, where Summer Sixteen was held.
Drake was pissed when Mill’s camp warned him not to be disrespectful while in Philly. Sources claim that’s why the 6 God called Mill a “pussy” in Washington, D.C. and why he dissed him further in Philadelphia.
Men claiming to be part of Meek’s Dreamchasers crew did in fact share videos mocking Drake outside of the concert venue. Mill then seemed to allude to this with a subsequent post on Instagram. “THAT COMMERCIAL TALK CANT EFFECT THE KID,” Mill wrote. “MY HOOD WAS OUT LAST NIGHT!”
Drizzy did not host an after-party in Philadelphia, after all, though it’s unclear whether Mill’s plan was directly linked to that decision.
More from Rucuss
- Drake Wears ‘Free Meek Mill’ Shirt, Roasts Rapper At OVO Fest
- Funkmaster Flex Disses Drake Again [Video]
- Meek Mill Talks Drake Beef, Nicki Minaj, & Taking an ‘L’
- Drake Responds To Meek Mill With ‘Charged Up’ Diss Track [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Meek Mill Didn’t Like What Wale Said About His Drake Beef, Calls Him A Hoe