Meek Mill Released From Prison [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 3, 2014
Meek Mill made it home just in time for the holidays.
After five months behind bars, Meek was released from prison on Tuesday afternoon. Meek, born Robert Williams, left a Philadelphia prison over a month ahead of his January 2015 release. Rick Ross confirmed Meek’s homecoming, tweeting, “Meek home.”
According to FOX 29, Meek’s early release conditions includes no travel or tour gigs until community service and anger management counseling is complete. He was supposed to spend Christmas behind bars but he completed three jail programs in an effort to get an early release. After Meek completes his community service and treatment programs, the judge will allow him to tour again.
Meek was sentenced to three-to-six months in prison for a probation violation in July. The incarceration delayed the September release of his sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money.
More from Rucuss
- Meek Mill Found Guilty of Parole Violations, Faces Prison Time
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Court Clerk Asked Meek Mill for Money During Probation Hearing [Details]
- Meek Mill Cleared To Release Music While on House Arrest [Details]
- Meek Mill May Be Headed Back To Jail [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef