Meek Mill Cleared To Release Music While on House Arrest [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 10, 2016
However, TMZ reports that Mill can release new music, but only to “protect his brand” and so long as it’s free. That could explain why Mill released Trap Vibes on SoundCloud last week. It appeared to be a retaliation against Drake’s Summer Sixteen over the same beat. The track also included a remix of Desiigner’s “Panda.”
Mill received 90 days under house arrest for violating probation following a 2009 drug and gun conviction. He turned himself in at the beginning of March.
Listen to Mill’s latest song below.
More from Rucuss
- Meek Mill May Be Headed Back To Jail [Details]
- Court Clerk Asked Meek Mill for Money During Probation Hearing [Details]
- Meek Mill Found Guilty of Parole Violations, Faces Prison Time
- Meek Mill Released From Prison [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery