Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
Rucuss staffFebruary 5, 2017
Meek Mill wants everyone to know he’s no thief.
Mill made it clear that he had nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend’s home invasion. Mill spoke with TMZ and denied any involvement in the vandalization and robbery of Minaj’s Beverly Hills home. Mill was outside of Life nightclub in Houston on Friday when he spoke with TMZ.
“Do I look like I rob people?” Mill said. “I got about $450k on my neck, $80k on my wrist. It look like I rob people?”
When pressed about whether he’s spoken with Minaj since the incident, Mill ended the interview.
“You’re asking too many fucking questions about my personal life,” Mill said while rolling his window up.
Minaj’s home was trashed and reportedly robbed of $200,000 worth of jewelry and other items. Insiders claim that the incident seemed “personal,” given that picture frames were broken and clothes was damaged, among other things.
Following the burglary, Minaj beefed up security at her home. She’s allegedly installed a security system with cameras and has hired 24-hour security guards for the property at all times.
Watch Mill deny involvement in the robbery below.
More from Rucuss
- Meek Mill Opens Up About Drake, The Game, Nicki Minaj & More
- Meek Mill Talks Drake Beef, Nicki Minaj, & Taking an ‘L’
- Meek Mill And Joe Budden Diss Each Other Over Nicki Minaj [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Double Date With Rick Ross & Ming Lee [Details]
- Meek Mill Hosts Epic Grammy After-Party With Camels & Lions [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Go Public With Relationship [Details]
- Meek Mill Blasts Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend For Shading Nicki Minaj’s Ring
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Reportedly Engaged, Posts Engagement Ring
- Meek Mill Found Guilty of Parole Violations, Faces Prison Time
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef