Meek Mill And Joe Budden Diss Each Other Over Nicki Minaj [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2015
Meek Mill won’t let anything slide when it comes to his relationship with Nicki Minaj.
Meek and Joe Budden exchanged words after Budden criticized Meek’s relationship with Nicki. During his podcast I’ll Name This Podcast Later, the Slaughterhouse MC blasted Meek for going soft since dating Nicki.
“Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this fucking sappy fuck-shit,” Budden said. “Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure she was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it.”
Budden continued, “[Meek’s] all…like this bitch just stepped off of f–king Mars and is like the only girl. I hate it all. But I do appreciate them for keeping the hope of love alive.”
Once Meek caught wind of Budden’s comments he didn’t take it lightly. Meek blasted Budden on social media and Budden responded. Check out the comments below.
Minaj even joined in the conversation.
Its unclear if Safaree talked to Budden about Meek and Nicki’s relationship. Its rumored that Meek and Nicki are engaged.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Meek Mill Talks About Drake, Nicki Minaj, & Safaree [Video]
- Meek Mill Opens Up About Drake, The Game, Nicki Minaj & More
- Meek Mill Talks Drake Beef, Nicki Minaj, & Taking an ‘L’
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’