Meagan Good Performs At Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon For Her Bachelorette Party [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffMay 28, 2012
Megan Good celebrated her bachelorette party with a burlesque-style show in Las Vegas.
Good performed at Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on May 25 in front of a large crowd that included her friends and soon-to-be mother in law. The Think Like a Man star wore a bedazzled bustier, panties with a tail, fish nets and sky-high sparkling platforms.
Good admitted that she has always wanted to cross a burlesque style performance off her bucket list before she became a married woman. Her soon-to-be husband, Devon Mitchell, was not in attendance.
Good wore a white floor length BGBG “Magdalena” dress with a sheer plunged neckline and side cut-outs.
Good posed with Pussycat Doll creator Robin Antin and the dancers before she performed on stage.
Watch Megan’s performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Meagan Good & Devon Franklin Get Married in Malibu! [Photos]
- Ice-T Reaction to Coco and Another Man in Vegas: ‘She’s Made Me Look and Feel Like Sh-t’
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Chris Brown Blasts Assault Accuser [Details]