Off the Market: Meagan Good is Engaged!
Rucuss staffApril 3, 2012
Actress Meagan Good has decided to get married to her longtime boyfriend.
Good is engaged to the vice president of production for Columbia Pictures, DeVon Franklin. Good’s representative confirmed the news to TMZ. Franklin proposed last month in Los Angeles. The couple began dating just after production wrapped on Jumping the Broom, which Good starred in and Franklin produced.
Franklin, 30, is also a 7th Day Adventist preacher. Franklin is a strict Adventist that practices Sabbath on Saturday, doesn’t eat pork and frowns upon alcohol.
No date has been set for the wedding.
Watch Franklin in action at The Potter’s House in Dallas, TX below.
More from Rucuss
- Meagan Good and Fiance Waiting For Wedding Night to Have Sex
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Rebukes ‘Preachers Of L.A,’ Calls The Show Junk! [Details]
- Aretha Franklin Calls Off Engagement! [Details]
- Actor Michael Ealy Quietly Married Longtime Girlfriend [Details]
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Terrell Owens Rushed to Hospital, Cops Called Last Thursday