Meagan Good & Devon Franklin Get Married in Malibu! [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 17, 2012
Actress Meagan Good and Columbia Pictures Vice president and Seventh Day Adventist preacher Devon Franklin got married over the weekend.
The couple tied the knot in front of 400 guests Saturday evening at Triunfo Creek Winery in Malibu, Calif. It was a Spanish and bayou-themed wedding with purple roses, tulips and rustic gold.
“DeVon makes me better, makes my life fuller, and completes my quality of life,” Good told People. “He’s truly on my team and I am truly on his. God revealed my heart to him like nobody else.
Devon added, “I’ve never had more peace, fun, and joy than I’ve had with her.”
Good wore a custom R-Mine gown with a purple dipped train and jewels by Beverly Hills’s Jason the Jeweler while she walked down the aisle to “These Arms,” performed by Jeffrey Lewis of the Craig Lewis Band.
Singer Shanice sang Loving You while the couple enjoyed their first dance. Guests ate a Southern Girl Desserts cake with flavors ranging from sweet potato, banana cream pie, and peach cobbler. Tracey Edmonds, Derek Luke, Deion Sanders and Tasha Smith were all in attendance.
The couple went on their first date six years ago after meeting on the set of Jumping the Broom.
More from Rucuss
- Meagan Good Performs At Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon For Her Bachelorette Party [Photos/Video]
- Pilar Sanders Sister Kandie Witnessed Assault: “Deion Broke Pilar’s Thumb & Choked Her!”
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]
- While Pilar Sanders Has A Meltdown, Deion Sanders Spotted With Tracey Edmonds [Photos]
- Deion Sanders and Tracey Edmonds Confirm Relationship [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Pilar Sanders Dating Cash Money CEO Slim? [Details]