Maury Povich Wants To Do Justin Bieber’s Paternity Test On His Show
Rucuss staffNovember 11, 2011
Talk show host Maury Povich has done plenty of paternity tests on his show.
Now, Povich looks to perform his biggest test to date. He’s wants to reveal the results of pop superstar Justin Bieber. The 17-year old singer is in the midst of a huge baby scandal. Mariah Yeater claims Bieber is the father of her three-month old son and wants him to pay child support.
Bieber has denied the allegations. He will take a DNA test to prove that he is not the father of Yeater’s child. Povich wants to do a full hour with Bieber on the show. A spokesman for the “Maury” show told the Huffington Post that “we are actively pursuing this story,” and Bieber has been invited onto the show.
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Yeater To Justin Bieber: It’s Not Over Yet!
- Woman Claims Justin Bieber is the Father of Her Baby [Photos]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Actor Clifton Powell Accused of Rape