Matthew McConaughey is Unrecognizable After Weight Loss [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 12, 2012
Matthew McConaughey has dropped a tremendous amont of weight.
The Texas native has lost 30 pounds for his role as an AIDS patient in the mid-1980s in the movie The Dallas Buyer’s Club. McConaughey will play the role of Ron Woodruff who smuggled in HIV medications from Mexico.
“Matthew starts shooting this weekend, so he’s at his absolute lowest weight,” a source told People magazine. “In a month, he’ll begin to put it back on.”
McConaughey, 42, loss the weight, thanks to vigorous exercise and a diet that likely cuts out many carbs and fatty acids.
This is what McConaughey used to look like.
Photos via HollywoodGossip, Celebuzz, Mirror.co.uk
More from Rucuss
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Expecting Third Child
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Are Engaged!
- Say What: Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant With Her Second Child? [Details]
- Fantasia Shows Off Weight Loss, Bares Her Stomach! [Photos]
- 14 Carbs That Will Help You Lose Weight [Details]
- Sometimes Food Really is the Answer, 7 Items That Can Help Change Your Mood!