Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Are Engaged!
Johnnie WaltersDecember 26, 2011
Actor Matthew McConaughey is off the market.
McConaughey proposed to his girlfriend Camila Alves on Christmas. The Longview, Texas native was so excited about his engagement he announced the good news on his Twitter page. He tweeted, “Just asked camila to marry me, #MerryChristmas” From the looks of the photo he posted with the tweet, Alves must have said yes.
McConaughey met the former Brazilian model at a Los Angeles bar in 2006. They have two children together, a 3-year-old son named Levi and 2-year-old daughter Vida.
The 42-year-old actor told Esquire, “I found the woman… I wanna make a family with, hopefully live our life out together.”
Alves hosted the Bravo competition show “Shear Genius” in 2010. Now, she designs a collection of handbags called Muxo. McConaughey will star next in “Magic Mike,” a Steven Soderbergh’s male-stripper adventure with Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and Alex Pettyfer.
More from Rucuss
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Expecting Third Child
- Actor Channing Tatum Gets Into A Bar Brawl! (VIDEO)
- Jamie Foxx, Channing Tatum Party in Cancun For ‘White House Down’ Party [Photos]
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Toy Drive & Goes Christmas Tree Shopping In Dallas [Photos]
- NBA Player Blake Griffin Responds to Serge Ibaka Groin Hit With Funny Tweet! [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]