Mathew Knowles Hit With Second Paternity Suit [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 9, 2014
Mathew Knowles has been hit with another paternity suit.
Buzzfeed reports Taqoya Branscomb is accusing the 63-year-old music exec of fathering her daughter born in 2010 in Houston, Texas. The 30-year old woman is demanding Knowles take a DNA test. Branscomb is requesting child support as well as money for her legal fees.
This is the second paternity suit for Knowles, who previously acknowledged he fathered a boy with Alexsandra Wright in 2010. After news surfaced of his infidelity, former wife Tina Knowles filed for divorce after nearly 30 years of marriage. Beyonce and Solange are the couple’s children.
Knowles just settled a child support case with Wright. In February 2013, Knowles was ordered to pay Wright $12,000 a month in child support but after a decrease in income he was left to pay $2,485 a month.
TMZ reports Branscomb called herself a “lingerie model” and is now a realtor. Check out a few more photos of Branscomb below.
Photos via TMZ and NecoleBitchie.com
More from Rucuss
- Solange Launches Her Own Label ‘Saint Records’ With Sony [Details]
- Mathew Knowles Baby Mama Says He Threatened Her, Wants More Child Support [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Remarries, Shares Fourth of July Photos
- Beyonce Refuses to See Her Baby Brother! [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]