Master P’s Wife Seeking $67 Million Divorce Settlement
Rucuss staffApril 24, 2014
Master P’s estranged wife Sonya Miller wants her share of the rapper’s fortune.
Sonya filed legal documents requesting a $67 million divorce settlement, TMZ reports. She filed for divorce after 24 years of marriage last October.
Sonya estimates her marital estate with Master P, includes 31 properties, 13 cars and 45 companies that is allegedly worth $178,743,300. She claims Master P has real estate spread over California, Louisiana, Tennessee, Texas and Georgia.
Sonya wants 40 percent of everything, which include eight properties, three chandeliers, her $28,000 wedding ring and a Cadillac Escalade. She is also demanding a $54 million chunk out of Master P’s businesses that include No Limit Records.
Romeo appears to be siding with his father on the situation. He told TMZ that Sonya needs to be a better parent before she gets millions. Watch what Romeo said below.
More from Rucuss
- Master P Wants His Wife to Take a Drug Test, Says He Takes Care Of His Kids
- Say What: Master P’s Wife Is On Welfare [Details]
- Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Separate [Details]
- Lil Wayne Brings Out Hot Boyz & Drake At Lil WeezyAna Fest
- Milton Bradley Faces 13 Years in Prison After Spousal Abuse Charges [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile