Mary J. Blige Surprises Fans With Concert At Starbucks, Sings Duet With Fan [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 3, 2013
Mary J. Blige and producer David Foster performed songs from their Christmas album at a Starbucks in Seattle.
On Monday, Blige sang songs from her new holiday album, A Mary Christmas, for close to 60 people. Starbucks closed the store for the concert, which very few people knew about.
Many of the young women in attendance were clueless as to who would be performing, until Blige hit the stage.
“It was everything for me to surprise them for them to not know I was coming or for them to not know what they were in for,” Blige said. “I’m filled so full with love because I got a chance to give back.”
After singing a few songs, Blige pulled Margie Haywood, director of GirlsFirst, on stage to sing a duet of Chestnuts. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Watch Blige perform with Margie Haywood, director of GirlsFirst, below.
More from Rucuss
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Mary J. Blige Sued Over Canceled Concert! [Details]
- Kendu Isaac’s Daughter Pregnant and Homeless! [Details]
- Mary J. Blige, Adrienne Bosh Show Off Bikini Bodies in Puerto Rico [Photos]
- Mary J. Blige Shows Off Abs On Cover Of Shape Magazine
- Mary J. Blige Money Woes Continue, Allegedly Having Trouble Paying Rent! [Details]