Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
Rucuss staffDecember 14, 2016
Mary J. Blige in the midst of a nasty divorce.
Blige has filed new court documents claiming that her estranged husband, Martin “Kendu” Isaacs, is refusing to return “achievement awards,” that include a Grammy. He also won’t return luxury vehicles under her company’s name.
TMZ reports that Kendu won’t return three of Blige’s vehicles, including a Range Rover that was supposed to be returned in February. He also has a Mercedes-Benz C300 and an SL550 that he won’t give back. Blige only wants the C-Class back.
Blige also claims that Isaacs, her former manager, owes her $420,000 in business expenses that had nothing to do with her business. Blige opened up about the divorce on her new single Thick Of It, and also talked about why she filed for divorce on Good Morning America.
“The breaking point was when I kept asking over and over and over again for respect and to be respected and it just seems like I was beating a dead horse and it seems like I was talking to a wall,” Blige said. “I just wasn’t getting it back. If I can’t get respect in the relationship, then I have to move on to save myself. That was the point where I’m like, I’m done. I just can’t do it any more.”
More from Rucuss
- Mary J. Blige Sued Over Canceled Concert! [Details]
- Mary J. Blige, Adrienne Bosh Show Off Bikini Bodies in Puerto Rico [Photos]
- Mary J. Blige’s Husband Kendu Isaacs Wants Spousal Support [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Money Woes Continue, Allegedly Having Trouble Paying Rent! [Details]
- Kendu Isaac’s Daughter Pregnant and Homeless! [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Hasn’t Paid Taxes in Years, Hit With $3.4 Million Tax Lien! [Details]