Mary J. Blige, Chaka Khan, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson & More Attend VH1 Divas Soul
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2011
VH1 taped “Divas Celebrates Soul” Sunday night.
Plenty of celebrities were in attendance to pay tribute. Mary J.Blidge, 50 Cent, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Jessie J, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Lala Anthony and Chaka Khan were all there to help celebrate.
The show airs tonight on VH1 but if you can’t wait until then, here are plenty of photos from the red carpet to some of the performances. The show was in honor of some of the cities of soul which included Chicago, Detroit, London, Memphis, Philly.
Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige and Kelly Clarkson
Jennifer Hudson and Jill Scott on the red carpet.
Jill Scott and her mystery date.
Chaka Khan, 50 Cent and Jill Scott.
Sherri Shepherd and her husband Sal.
Boyz II Men
Kevin Liles and wife Erika.
VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop” creator Mona Scott Young.
Mary J. Blige
Estelle, Erykah Badu, and Marsha Ambrosius.
Jennifer had plenty of outfit changes.
Jennifer backstage with Jessie J.
Chaka Khan and Erykah Badu took the stage with Mavis Staples.
Nas and Boyz II Men hit the stage.
Travis McCoy with Estelle.
Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah hit the stage to promote their upcoming movie “Joyful Noise.”
(Photos via YBF)
More from Rucuss
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Best and Worst Dressed on the 2013 BET Awards Red Carpet [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Jordin Sparks & More Perform at 2012 VH1 Divas [Videos]
- Halle Berry, Kelly Rowland, Robin Roberts & More Attend 2013 Oscars [Photos]
- Fantasia Barrino Doesn’t Care What You Think About Her Catsuits! [Details]
- Whitney Houston BET Awards Tribute: Monica, Brandy, Cissy Houston, Chaka Khan Perform [Video]