Mariska Hargitay Adopts Second Child
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2011
Actress Mariska Hargitay always knew she wanted to adopt.
Hargitay’s dream came true this year. The Law & Order: SVU star and husband welcomed home their second adoptive child. The couple adopted daughter Amaya Josephine six months ago and now Andrew Nicolas Hargitay Hermann has been added to the family.
“We never in a million years thought it would happen this quickly, but something inside of us knew that this was right, and we said, ‘Yes, yes, yes!’” Hargitay told People. “We knew this was our guy. Everything about it felt right. It felt divinely right.”
Hargitay gave birth to son August five years ago. With the new additions to the family, Hargitay will work four days a week on her hit show.
“They’ll lie in the crib together, and she’ll hold his hand and put her arm around him,” says Hargitay. “She’s already so protective of him.”
More from Rucuss
- Slim Thug Announces DNA Results, He is the Father! [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Erica Takes Lil Scrappy Off Child Support! [Details]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant’s Divorce Put On Hold [Details]
- 5 Of The World’s Wildest Water Slides