Mariah Carey’s Sister Alison Is Begging For Forgiveness [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 12, 2015
Mariah Carey’s older estranged sister Alison Carey needs help.
So much so, the HIV-positive former prostitute and mother-of-two has publicly asked Mariah for forgiveness. The 53-year old claims she hasn’t heard from Mariah in four years.
At that time, she spoke with her superstar sister to coordinate a time for Mimi to visit her niece and nephew, Alison’s now 15-year-old son and 13-year-old daughter.
The relationship between Mariah and Alison has been strained ever since she tried to write a tell-all book about her famous sibling. She also sold an unflattering story about her family to the National Enquirer.
Now Alison wants bygones be bygones and let her back into her life. In an open letter published by Star Magazine Alison wrote:
It’s hard not having you in my life. You’re irreplaceable. Not because you’re Mariah Carey, but because you’re my baby sister, the only one I’ll even have.
Yes, I could use your help, but outside of making a better life for my children, I’m not in this for what I can get. And I would be one of the few people that you could count on to tell you the truth, which is what I’ve always done for you. You need someone you could trust.
Of course I love you. I’ve always loved you. I just wish that we could let the past be the past and start over from here. I’ve done things that are wrong, but let me show you who I am today – who I can be for you, Mariah, as a sister.
Mariah has not responded to Alison’s latest plea.
Photos via Fameolous.com News.softpedia.com
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Mariah Carey On American Idol: ‘It Was Like Going To Work in Hell With Satan’
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Mariah Carey Splits With Manager Jermaine Dupri [Details]
- Jermaine Dupri Pens Letter to Mariah Carey’s Fans Who Blame Him For Album Sales
- Mariah Carey Sells 35-Carat Diamond Engagement Ring From Ex-Fiance