Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Show Off Twins
Rucuss staffOctober 22, 2011
After six months in seclusion, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon has decided to show the world kids.
Carey and Cannon debuted their six-month old twins, Moroccan and Monroe Cannon on ABC’s 20/20 with Barbara Walters Friday night. Carey spoke candidly about her pregnancy, even told Walters she didn’t want to have anymore kids.
“I don’t think I understood the enormity or the magnitude of what it really does to your body,” Carey explained. “It’s not just, oh you don’t look pretty and you have a bump.”
Cannon made it clear that he didn’t want his twins to follow in his footsteps. He rather they become a doctor instead of a celebrity. Cannon gushed, “My family gives me everything.”
Carey admitted in the interview that she was hesitant to get married again after her failed marriage to Tommy Mottola in 1998.
“Initially I was afraid of the concept of marriage [again],” Carey said. “But this is a different situation and a different time in my life. No one will steal my spirit.”
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Show Off ‘Dem Babies’ [Photos]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey [Details]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Celebrate 5-Year Anniversary With Fairytale Vow Renewal [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Dem Babies’ First Birthday [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Vows in Paris [Photos]