Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Celebrate 5-Year Anniversary With Fairytale Vow Renewal [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 1, 2013
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated another year of wedded bliss with a vow renewal.
Mariah and Nick have renewed their vows each year since they married five years ago and this time they wanted a fairytale theme. The couple and their twins celebrated their anniversary with a ceremony at Disneyland.
Mariah and her daughter Monroe made a grand entrance in a horse-drawn Crystal Carriage. After arriving on Main Street, they were met by Nick and son Moroccan. Together, the family of four walked to the Sleeping Beauty Castle where they renewed their vows before 250 guests.
“Happy 5th(!!!!!!) Anniversary to the Best Husband in All The Land & 2 years ago pon de delivery room=luckiest Mommy in The WORLD!,” Carey tweeted Tuesday with the photo below.
The ceremony concluded with fireworks and was followed by a reception in Fantasyland, where Cannon played deejay. Guests also had access to some of the theme park’s rides.
Earlier in the day, Carey and Cannon celebrated dem babies birthdays with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. The twins, later, dressed identical to Nick and Mariah for the wedding. Check out a few photos from the wedding below.
Photos via Necole Bitchie and People
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey [Details]
- Mariah Carey Bares Her Bra in Sexy Selfie For Nick Cannon’s Birthday [Photo]
- Nick Cannon’s Father Receives Backlash From Mariah Carey Fans For Being Messy [Details]
- Mariah Carey On American Idol: ‘It Was Like Going To Work in Hell With Satan’
- Nick Cannon Reveals the Reason Why He Dumped Kim Kardashian [Details]