Mariah Carey Loses 30 Pounds and Shows Off Abs in Shape Magazine!
Rucuss staffApril 17, 2012
Mariah Carey graces the cover of the May issue of Shape magazine and she didn’t mind baring her belly to do so.
Carey, who is a Jenny Craig spokesman, talks about losing the weight and gaining her confidence back after giving birth to twins, Monroe and Moroccan Scott Cannon, almost a year ago. Carey, 42, gave birth to her twins on April 30 of last year. She began the Jenny Craig diet on June 22 of last year. She told USA Today last November:
“A lot of people give up hope when they have had their kids and can’t lose that 20 pounds or 40 pounds, or they have gone through issues with weight their entire lives. It becomes so frustrating and debilitating that you give up.
I feel better in every way. To me, it’s mind, body and soul. I was in a bad place physically during my pregnancy.”
Check out the full cover below.
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Show Off ‘Dem Babies’ [Photos]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Show Off Twins
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey [Details]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Celebrate 5-Year Anniversary With Fairytale Vow Renewal [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Dem Babies’ First Birthday [Photos]